CURRICULUM VITAE

PERSONAL DATA

Name and Last name: Lady Johanna Cuervo Vega.
Date of birth: 7 of July on 1987
Civil State: Single.
Movil phone: 313 - 42017xx


ACTIVITIES
School Degree: La Enseñanza School with Emphasis in sciences and mathematics. Bogotá. 2004
University: Sabana University - Medicine.


During the course of my life I have travelled for all my country Colombia and have known different cultures I have known cities as Cartagena, Holy Martha, Rioacha, Bucaramanga, Armenia, Pereira, Medellin, Baranquilla, San Andres and Providenvia, Cali, Cucuta between others.





My parents are Ligia Vega and Antono Cuervo, they are owners of Toyocars Ltda,it is take care of Bogota. At this moment I am Studying in the Sabana University in Bogota, Colombia. I am developing the program of Medicine and I want to specialize when I will be gradue of doctor in Pediatrics.




No hay comentarios: